Vein Conditions We Treat
Vein Treatment at Look Young Atlanta
Our laser vein treatment sessions are tailored with you in mind. Before each session, one of our certified clinicians will evaluate the problematic vein area and discuss the best treatment options for the most desired, effective results. Facial veins are one of our most sought after vein treatment areas. They can often be eliminated with just one treatment. However, because each client has different conditions, we always recommend scheduling a FREE consultation with Look Young Atlanta before deciding upon a certain treatment.
Types of Vein Conditions We Treat:
- Small Facial Veins
- Nose Veins
- Veins Around the Eye Area
- Patches of Veins on Cheeks, Forehead and Neck
- Patches of Leg Veins
- Blue or Red Vascular Regions
- Broken Blood Vessels
Laser Vein Removal for Spider & Varicose Vein Treatment:
Some patients decide to get rid of only slightly noticeable veins, while others depend on our laser vein treatment to remove larger patches of dark colored veins. During your treatment session, our laser settings are set to treat your specific condition. Unlike other laser clinics, we don’t believe in “one size fits all” when it comes to your laser therapy session. A tailored treatment with our handheld laser ensures more accuracy, safer process and more effective results!
Laser Vein Removal Based on the Fitzpatrick Skin Type Scale
The laser finds the vein by seeking the darker pigment of the vein compared to lighter skin pigment. Based on the Fitzpatrick Skin Type Scale vein removal treatment is best suited for skin types I, II and III. We do not recommend laser vein removal for skin types V and VI.
- Type I: White; very fair; freckles; typical albino skin. Always burns, never tans.
- Type II: White; fair. Usually burns, tans with difficulty.
- Type III: Beige; very common. Sometimes mild burn, gradually tans to a light brown.
- Type IV: Beige; brown tint. Caucasian ethnicity. Rarely burns, tans with to moderate brown.
- Type V: Dark brown. Indian ethnicity. Very rarely burns, tans very easily.
- Type VI: Black. African American ethnicity. Never burns, tans, deeply pigmented.
Laser Vein Therapy After One Treatment
Patients visit our clinic from across Atlanta:
We offer laser vein removal and vein treatments to our patients in Buckhead, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Midtown, Downtown, Sandy Springs, Inman Park, Dunwoody, Virginia Highlands, Druid Hills, Ansley Park, Decatur, Brookhaven, Vinings, Roswell, these zipcodes and many more:
30309 | 30306 | 30305 | 30307 | 30308 | 30303 | 30324 | 30329 | 30327 | 30314