Xeomin ® Atlanta
- Xeomin® Cosmetic injectables is a wrinkle and fine line solution for anyone in Atlanta who is looking for real, noticeable results with no surgery and no recovery time.
- Over 11.8 million Xeomin® Cosmetic procedures have been administered in the US, and its popularity continues to grow worldwide.
- Xeomin® Cosmetic is consistently one of the top nonsurgical procedures performed each year in Atlanta.
- FDA-approved solution to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, crow’s feet, frown lines, smile lines, lines around the mouth, and glabellar lines between your eyebrows.
- Without deep wrinkles and frown lines, you will look younger and more approachable.
How does Xeomin® work?
Xeomin® Cosmetic works by temporarily blocking the transmission of acetylcholine from the nerves to the muscle in the treated area. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that sends messages to muscles, telling them to contract or tense up, which causes wrinkles. By blocking the transmission of acetylcholine, Xeomin® prevents the muscles from tensing up and in turn, results in the muscles relaxing and wrinkles smoothing out and softening.
Does BOTOX® hurt?
- Injections are generally performed without the use of local anesthesia or a numbing cream, but you may request them if you would like. They are performed with a needle that is so thin that it is virtually painless; some patients have described it as feeling like a pinprick. BOTOX® is injected into multiple points on the face, depending on the area you would like to have treated.
- The procedure takes only a few minutes and you may resume normal activity immediately after treatment.
How long does the treatment last?
You will notice improvements in the appearance of your lines and wrinkles soon after treatment and they will continue to improve for as long as a month. Results vary from person to person but treatment generally lasts anywhere from three to six months. In order to maintain your smooth, wrinkle-free appearance, we suggest repeating treatment every three to six months. Many patients have found that the longer they have continued their treatment, the less frequently they need to repeat the treatment.
What are the side effects of BOTOX®?
- The most common side effects of BOTOX® are headache and redness or swelling at the injection site and the symptoms usually resolve within a few hours of the treatment.
- In rare cases flu-like symptoms, muscles weakness around the injection site, and drooping of the upper eyelids have been reported. These symptoms typically resolve a few days after treatment.
***Women who are pregnant or nursing, or people who have neurological disorders should not get BOTOX®.
How To Prepare For Treatment:
We suggest that you avoid frequent use of anti-inflammatory medications such as aspirin or ibuprofen at least two weeks before your treatment. You should also avoid alcohol for at least one week prior to treatment in order to prevent bruising.
How much does BOTOX® cost?
We provide great BOTOX® Injection pricing for our Atlanta patients. The number of units you will need will depend largely on the area you would like to have treated as well as the severity of your lines and wrinkles.
We Have Patients Across Atlanta:
We offer our laser hair removal services and med spa treatments to our patients in Buckhead, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Midtown, Downtown, Sandy Springs, Inman Park, Dunwoody, Virginia Highlands, Druid Hills, Ansley Park, Decatur, Brookhaven, Vinings, Roswell, these zip codes and many more:
30309 | 30306 | 30305 | 30307 | 30308 | 30303 | 30324 | 30329 | 30327 | 30314