Belotero Balance ® Injections in Atlanta
Belotero® dermal filler was approved by the FDA for treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds and has been used widely in Atlanta. It is an injectable filler made of hyaluronic acid, a sugar compound that is naturally occurring in the skin.
- Belotero Balance is great for filling more lines and areas of typical volume loss.
- Belotero Balance is a good choice when filling lines and common areas of volume loss in the skin.
- Belotero Balance offers superior results and can be used for a variety of uses such as filling lines, enhancing lip volume, and reshaping cheek contours.It helps smooth moderate-to-severe etched-in wrinkles, for a natural, finished look.
How does Belotero Balance ® Work?
The transparent Belotero® gel is injected into the mid dermis of your face using a syringe and small needle. The gel adds volume to the connective tissue and lifts the skin, smoothing out wrinkles, folds, and areas of volume loss. After nine to twelve months the gel is naturally absorbed into the body and your face gradually returns to its pre-treatment condition.
- Belotero® is biocompatible, so the probability of your body having a bad reaction to it is very low.
- Additionally, its smooth gel consistency has a more natural-looking appearance than many of its predecessors and competition.
- It also lasts longer than many other products on the market, requiring treatment only about once a year.
Side effects of Belotero Balance®?
Side effects with Belotero® are rare but may include temporary redness, tenderness or pain at the injection site. These side effects usually resolve within 3 days. Very rarely discoloration, firmness, swelling, bumps, and bruises have also been reported, but these resolved within several days.
Cost of Belotero Balance® at Look Young Atlanta
- At Look Young Atlanta our Belotero Balance® pricing is determined by the syringe
- $525 per syringe of Belotero Balance®
We Have Patients Across Atlanta:
We offer our laser hair removal services and med spa treatments to our patients in Buckhead, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Midtown, Downtown, Sandy Springs, Inman Park, Dunwoody, Virginia Highlands, Druid Hills, Ansley Park, Decatur, Brookhaven, Vinings, Roswell, these zip codes and many more:
30309 | 30306 | 30305 | 30307 | 30308 | 30303 | 30324 | 30329 | 30327 | 30314